GET YOUR SFX SUPER RAFFLE TICKETS NOW!!!.....STAY CONNECTED EVERYDAY DOWNLOAD THE MYPARISH APP AND SELECT SAINT FRANCIS XAVIER, MT. WASHINGTON, KY TODAY...OUR ZIP CODE IS 40047...

Monday, August 6, 2012

Email funny

Hi Susie,

Thought I'd send a short email to apologize about our lunch date yesterday ... I don't know what made me think we could chat and catch up with the baby there ... guess I've learned my lesson -- you just can't have any kind of sensible conversatii) ###yyt JJ9s(wwb3*kkjnn xbbp $mmk???zzllwwpzt#BBBp223# #jjjj(((dfsssw4 ---// ... -- with kids around.

Love,
Jane

[forwarded by Steve Sanderson]

today'sTHOT============================

Sleep is a totally inadequate substitute for caffeine.

=======================================

PASS IT ON!
Yeah, you can send this Funny to anybody you want. And, if you're REAL nice, you'll tell them where you got it! www.mikeysFunnies.com

===============================



No comments:

Post a Comment