GET YOUR SFX SUPER RAFFLE TICKETS NOW!!!.....STAY CONNECTED EVERYDAY DOWNLOAD THE MYPARISH APP AND SELECT SAINT FRANCIS XAVIER, MT. WASHINGTON, KY TODAY...OUR ZIP CODE IS 40047...

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Pizza Delivery Boy Funny







Pizza Delivery Kid: "Here's your pizza, sir!"

Grouchy Customer: "What's the usual tip?"

Pizza Kid: "I'm new at this, but the other guys said if I got a quarter out of you, I'd be doing great."

Grouchy Guy: "Is that so? In that case, here's five dollars."

Pizza Kid: "Thanks, I'll put it in my college fund."

Grouchy Guy: "College, eh? What are you studying?"

Pizza Kid: "Applied psychology."

[forwarded by Gretchen Patti]

today'sTHOT============================

As I was carrying a heavy piece of sound equipment from our praise band's rehearsal studio to the sanctuary of our church, my wife suggested I use a dolly. How Raggedy Ann could help, I don't know. [from Sheepdog]

=======================================

PASS IT ON!
Yeah, you can send this Funny to anybody you want. And, if you're REAL nice, you'll tell them where you got it! www.mikeysFunnies.com

===============================



No comments:

Post a Comment