Kentucky Right to Life want to hear from you about attending the March for Life Pilgrimage for the annual March for Life on January 19th!
Student Express Trip (leaving on Wednesday evening, January 17th & returning on Saturday, January 20th). This trip is mostly for students and consists of (2) overnight rides (up & back) and only one night in a hotel (Wednesday night.
KRLA is also offering a trip with the following itinerary:
- Wednesday, January 17th - leave Louisville area on, around 7:00am.
o Arrive in Washington D.C., January 17th, around 7:00pm at Holiday Inn Holiday Inn.
o Express & Suites National Washington Arboretum (stay overnight).
- January 18th - Travel to St. John Paul Shrine or other sites on Thursday, & then travel to National Basilica of the Immaculate Conception for Pro-Life Vigil Mass.
- Return to hotel for 2nd night.
- Friday, January 19th – March for Life begins at Noon – visit Museums or March for Life Expo in the morning before March.
- Visit with State Senator Rand Paul in his private meeting room (working on this) after the March.
- Board bus and head for Kentucky.
- Saturday, January 20th – 6:00 – 7:00am Arrive in Louisville.
Estimated Cost Total Package Price (per person)
If you are interested – we need to hear from you right away! So far, we have 15 adults and we need at least 40 in order to book the bus. Please call Jerry Durbin at 502-533-1695 or KRLA office at 502-895-5959. Deadline is December 15th.